Hozo Orange Pekoe Black Tea
Cash On Delivery | Free Shipping
- Hidden in the highlands of Nilgiris is this gem of a tea, which unravels its magic only when leaves are in water, much like a Hidden Treasure, synonymous to its name Hozo, which means Hidden Treasure in Zen. Top two leaves and a bud are plucked and carefully carried for processing. They are then hand-rolled. With exquisite attention to detail, this long, wiry black leaf tea unfolds beautifully to give light orange yellow liquor.
- Each packet of Loose Tea contains 100 g (Carton) or 125 g (Tin).
- Product Dimension: 6.5x8.5x14.5 (cm)
TO BREW ONE CUP (200ml):
Try it as a refreshingly fruity iced tea or simply brew it hot.
1 PUT LOOSE TEA/TEABAg IN THE CUP
2 POUR HOT/COLD WATER
3 BREW FOR 2 MINUTES
For iced tea
After brewing, allow the tea to cool and pour in a glass full of ice. Enjoy your tea!
- Keep at a clean, dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Keep it in an airtight container to preserve the aroma and flavor.